There are 2 blog entries for April 2009.
Wednesday, April 8th, 2009 at 7:19pm. 1512 Views, 0 Comments.
* 4400 sq. ft on 2 two levels
* 4 bedrooms, 3 1/2 baths
* 4" Hickory hardwood floors and Travertine tile throughout main level.
* KITCHEN - Quality Thermador and Bosch appliances, center island with gorgeous walnut counter top, granite counter tops, custom high-quality cabinetry, efficient desk/work area, built-in banquette eating area. Service hall off kitchen features large 9'x6' walk-in pantry and two spacious closets for storage.
* GREAT ROOM - Custom built-in cabinetry, gas fireplace, vaulted ceiling with ceiling fan, glass doors lead to back deck.
* DINING ROOM - Spacious dining room offers glass doors to back deck -…
Wednesday, April 1st, 2009 at 12:05pm. 1554 Views, 0 Comments.
"National Association of Realtors said its index of signed sales contracts for previously occupied homes rose 2.1 percent to 82.1" with low interest rates and the cost owning a home being at the lowest point since the 1970's the H0using market is showing signs of coming back to life. This mirrors what we have seen at RE/MAX Alliance as well. With over 100 properties going under contract this month we have experienced 66% growth over February. We are also starting to see multiple offers on well priced properties again. The trending data should be readyh to post in the next few days so be sure to check back for the recent stats.