Colorado Homes - Buyers Guide
Selecting Your Home
You can take advantage of my services, whether you prefer a brand new home or one that has been previously owned. In the Boulder County area, real estate brokers work closely with new home builders. Therefore, I can introduce you to better builders and help you select the area and home style you prefer.
You should be aware that prices set by Metro Denver builders are often negotiable. There may be incentives that we can help negotiate to allow you to maximize the value of your home.
You will also be able to view any of the previously owned homes for sale. As a member of the IRESIS Multiple Listing Service (MLS), I can show you any home listed for sale by any member real estate company.
By allowing me to show you products of the better builders and any of the previously owned homes for sale, you will be in a position to select the home that best meets your needs.
What to Look for
- LOCATION: Neighborhood schools, churches, shopping, health care facilities, bus service, neighborhood appearance, busy streets and highways, commercial activities, etc.
- FEATURES: Three bedrooms on the same level, two-car garage, fireplace, stove, dishwasher, disposal, refrigerator, sprinkler system, basement – finished or unfinished, heating system, fenced yard, patio or deck, mature landscaping, etc.
- NEIGHBORHOOD AMENITIES: Swimming pool, tennis courts, clubhouse, homeowner covenants, parks, etc.
- STYLE OF HOME: Ranch-style, two story, tri-level, four-level, contemporary, bungalow, etc.
- HOME PROTECTION PLAN: Optional buyer coverage with deductible may include electrical, plumbing and heating systems, washer and dryer, hot water heater, range/oven, refrigerator, dishwasher, disposal, compactor, central/wall unit air conditioners, etc. (Can be purchased by buyer or seller.)