Why Choose RE/MAX Alliance of Boulder?
Everywhere in the nation, people know and trust RE/MAX as the company that sells more real estate than anyone else. This is especially true along the Front Range and in Boulder, where RE/MAX sells more real estate than any other realty company. At BoulderHomeSource, we are eager to be your dedicated Boulder real estate agents. In addition to Boulder, we also serve Denver and Fort Collins, making us true Front Range real estate experts.
BoulderHomeSource represents the region's finest properties with exceptional skill, using the most innovative technologies currently available. BoulderHomeSource offers ultimate privacy, security, speed, and efficiency. The team's years of full-time experience have given them a clear understanding of the mindset of home buyers and sellers and a thorough understanding of the regional marketplace.
Check out our highlights and qualifications:
- Certified Residential Specialist
- Certified Short Sale Specialist
- Accredited Buyer Representative
- Members of the Platinum Club Since 2000
- Members of the Chairman Club since 2005
- Top 25 agent in the Rocky Mountain Region
- Hall of Fame Member
- Over 20 years of experience
Selling Your Home for More Money in Less Time
- Our listings sell for 97.37% of list price. The MLS Average is 96.7%.
- Our average listing sells in 66 Days. The MLS Average is 90 Days.
- 97.9% of our listings close on time. The Industry Average is 44%.
- We donate a portion of every sale to the Children's Hospital
- Past Member of Boulder Economic Council
- Past Director of Boulder Area REALTOR® Association
- Long term sponsor of the Boulder County Humane Society
Our Mutual Objective is Selling Your Home
- We have strong negotiating skills with the most favorable terms
- We'll put together a strong marketing plan for your property
- We will be working as a team to sell your home
- Our communication and cooperation ensures a successful sale
- Listen carefully so we understand your objectives
- Explain the home selling and marketing process — our responsibility, your responsibility
- Thoroughly review your home
- Help you price your home
- Advise you how to prepare your home for showing
- Review what happens from the time of contract through close of escrow/closing
- Ask for your commitment to begin marketing your home
- Lorrie Trussell, Shannon McGuire, Jordan Tennant, Will Ford, Sean McAndrew, Nicole Duke, Annette Goble, Annie Zrubek, Kevin Murray, Scott Hurst, Candace Newlove-Marrs, Mark Bosley, Ken Watkins, Lawrence Santa, Colin Kelly, Noah Artinger, Susan Martin and Mary Romano: Broker Associates. They represent and assist clients.
- McLean Smith: Director of Marketing and Inside Sales.
- Joe Gibbs: Office Manager. He is available by phone/email all day for any need!
- Greg Smith & Cyndy Hinkelman-Smith: They negotiate and manage listings, develop marketing plans, and manage the office.