Arvada Homes & Real Estate
Find the newest Arvada homes for sale and the best real estate listings in Colorado for viewing. Arvada is a city located in Colorado that offers a wide range of amenities and access to the best Colorado has to offer. For further information about properties available in Arvada, CO, or to schedule a private showing, contact your Colorado real estate experts today. Read more about Arvada real estate.
Homes For Sale in Arvada, CO
Arvada Real Estate Market
Located between the foothills of the Rocky Mountains and Denver, you will find the City of Arvada. Arvada has about 107,700 residences and spans over 23,000 acres. Despite the size of the city and its population, most residents still say Arvada has a small-town feel and a wholesome sense of community. The city is made up of the old historic downtown, one of Arvada's best neighborhoods, many older suburban neighborhoods, newer planned communities, and rural areas as well.
Offering every kind of living option available for those moving to Arvada, the city is a great place to buy a home. The median sale price for homes in Arvada, Colorado, is about $200,000 for a single-family property, and are often found in the city's more affordable neighborhoods. Many of the older neighborhoods in Arvada feature large lots and mature trees, which makes these properties more spacious and private than some of the newer developments. Several of the newer developments offer luxurious amenities and updated move-in-ready homes. The city also has a great selection of luxury neighborhoods for those looking for high-end homes. Additionally, Arvada has tons of open spaces, parks, and hiking and biking trails that residents can enjoy.
Arvada Community Highlights
- Commuting in Arvada is easy with the new G Line, an 11.2-mile electric commuter rail with 8 stations across the local area.
- Relaxed, pedestrian-friendly community known for its many things to do like live entertainment, wine tasting, outside cafes, and farmers' market.
- Wadsworth Blvd is a local hot spot where residents enjoy great boutiques, box stores, restaurants, and more.
- Over 3,400 acres of trails, parks, and open spaces.
- Just 30 minutes to the Denver International Airport.
- Schools in Arvada are plentiful, and students can attend public schools, charter schools, private schools, and colleges and universities.
Arvada Real Estate Agents
Thinking of buying or selling a home in Arvada? Let our Colorado real estate agents help you through the purchase of your next property or expertly negotiate the sale of your current Arvada home. As local real estate professionals, we're experts on the market dynamics unique to the Arvada real estate market. We'll get to work for you today!
Contact RE/MAX Alliance of Boulder to learn more about buyer or seller representation. Planning to sell your Arvada home? Contact us to learn more about the possible resale value of your Arvada property!
Search Homes For Sale in Arvada, CO
Back to All Featured Communities