Love Christmas movies? Test your knowledge with our Christmas Movie Quiz.
1. What Christmas movie with this quote originally had Jim Carrey cast as the lead?
"Santa! Oh my God! Santa's coming! Santa's coming! I know him!"
2. What classic film from 1946 did this quote come from?
"All you can take with you is that which you've given away."
3. Based on a popular children's book what movie features this quote?
"Seeing is believing, but sometimes the most real things in the world are the things we can't see."
4. Which remade Christmas movie contains this great quote?
"Maybe Christmas doesn't come from a store. Maybe Christmas means a little bit more."
5. Can you name the movie with this famous tree?
"I never thought it was such a little bad tree. It's not bad at all, really. Maybe it just needs a little love."
6. What Christmas movie lit up this quote?
"We're gonna press on and we're gonna have the hap-hap-happiest Christmas since Bing Crosby tap danced with Danny F. Kay."
7. What movie that will disappear from Netflix in 2015 did this quote come from?
"It seems to me that love is everywhere."
8. In what movie which was based on a series of short stories that were originally published in Playboy did you hear this?
"Ho, ho, but no matter. Christmas was on it's way. Lovely, glorious, beautiful Christmas upon which the entire kid year revolved."
9. Can you name the first black and white movie to be colorized and shown on TV that contained this quote?
"I'm going to find the answer to a question that's puzzled the world for centuries. Does Santa Claus sleep with his whiskers outside or in?"
10. Do you know this title of this classic Disney film that has Mickey Mouse hidden in the moon?
"Not too hot. Extra chocolate. Shaken, not stirred."
11. Which Christmas movie containing this quote featured an unplanned cameo from Dustin Hoffman?
"It's Christmas Eve and we're going to celebrate being young and alive!"
2. It's A Wonderful Life
3. The Polar Express
4. The Grinch Who Stole Christmas
5. A Charlie Brown Christmas
6. National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation
7. Love Actually
8. A Christmas Story
9. Miracle on 34th Street
10. Santa Clause (quote by Judy the Elf)
11. The Holiday
How did you do? Are you a Christmas movie guru? If you liked this quiz check out "Name These Colorado Feature Films."
BoulderHomeSource...it's a lifestyle.
Be the first to know when a new home is listed. Sign up for Listings Alert. With the www.boulderhomesource.com team, you'll have VIP access to listing details for Boulder real estate listings and the surrounding areas. You'll be able to save your searches, bookmark your favorite homes and set up listing alerts.