Boulder Homes & Real Estate
View today's newest Boulder homes for sale below. Boulder is the ideal Rocky Mountain paradise community, snuggled into the mountain range's eastern foothills. The city holds an attractive mid-sized housing market, supporting a thriving arts culture and lively political scene. This city is also home to the state's largest university campus, the University of Colorado at Boulder. For additional information regarding properties for sale in Boulder or to schedule a private home showing, contact your Colorado real estate experts today. Read more about Boulder real estate.
Homes For Sale in Boulder, CO
Boulder Real Estate Market
People looking at homes for sale in Boulder enjoy all aspects of life, from community music festivals to world class rock climbing in the Rocky Mountain Foothills. With more than 31,000 acres of recreational open space and nature preserves, Boulder houses on the market are a natural choice for those who appreciate the wilderness. As such, buyers touring the area will find a healthy respect for ecology and sustainability living in the Boulder real estate market, even though growth has been spectacular in the last 50 years. Boulder's current population is at about 100,000 people, all within 25 square miles.
Boulder Community Highlights
- The famous 4-block social hot spot, Pearl Street Mall, has dozens of specialty shops and restaurants, including local street vendors and henna artists.
- Well-known for its bicycle culture, Boulder has 74 bike and pedestrian underpasses for safer, uninterrupted city traveling.
- Home to over 15 research centers and science institutions.
- Holds high ranks on several lists, including Happiest City, Brainest City, Foodiest Town and Top City For Artists.
- Has over 60 parks, including dog parks, skate parks, sports fields and playgrounds.
Boulder School Information
Boulder Real Estate Agents
Preparing for the sale or purchase of a home in Boulder? Let our Colorado team of real estate specialists work with you to navigate the purchase of or expertly negotiate the sale of your Boulder residence. Our expert knowledge will give you access to up-to-date information about the unique dynamics of the Boulder real estate market. We're ready to help you today!