Title Insurance Extended Coverage
ADVANTAGES OF OWNER’S EXTENDED COVERAGE
AND A PLAIN LANGUAGE POLICY
This policy covers the following title risks if they affect your title on the policy date:
- There are restrictive covenants limiting your use of the land.
- There are
liens on your title, arising now or later, for labor and material
furnished for the policy date, unless you agree to pay for the labor and
- Others who have rights arising out of leases, contracts and options.
- Someone else has an easement on your land.
- You are forced to remove your existing structure, other than boundary walls
or fences because:
-It extends onto adjoining land or onto any easement.
-It violates a restriction in Schedule B of the policy
-It violates and existing zoning law.
- You cannot use the land for a single-family residence because such use violates
a restriction in Schedule B of the title policy or an existing zoning law.