Lakewood Homes & Real Estate
Browse the top Lakewood, CO homes for sale and real estate below. Lakewood is a community in Colorado near Boulder offering a wide variety of homes surrounded by beautiful mountain landscapes. For further information regarding Lakewood properties for sale, including prior sales history, price changes, property disclosures, and more, or to request a private home showing, connect with your LOCAL real estate experts today! Read more about Lakewood real estate.
Homes For Sale in Lakewood CO
Lakewood Real Estate Search
This page is updated with Lakewood home listings several times per day directly from the Lakewood, Colorado MLS.
Each Lakewood MLS listing includes: the property price, days on the market, square footage, year built, lot size, number of bedrooms and bathrooms, assigned schools, construction type, and other property details as entered by the listing agent in the MLS.
Review local Lakewood, CO property tax information and the current listing status (active, under contract, or pending). As available, numerous property features such as greenbelt locations, views, swimming pools, and Lakewood community amenities, including parks and golf courses, will be listed.
Lakewood Real Estate Market
The real estate market in Lakewood consists of various single-family homes, townhomes, and condominiums. Most homes in the neighborhood have three bedrooms and two bathrooms with around 1,000 square feet to 2,500 square feet of living space. Average home prices for the subdivision range between $400,000 and $750,000.
Lakewood Community Amenities
Residents in Lakewood have access to many amenities in the town and nearby Denver. Many locals enjoy spending time at the Belmar Shopping District, with many shopping, dining, and entertainment venues. In addition, the city has several community areas, including Lakewood Cultural Center and the Lakewood Heritage Center, both offering cultural events, activities, and experiences for residents throughout the year.
The city takes care of more than 80 beautiful parks offering lots of outdoor fun and activities. Concerts are hosted at the Red Rocks Amphitheater, which is also an excellent venue for a hiking adventure.
The average commute for Lakewood residents is about 30 minutes, with many traveling to Boulder and Denver for work. Top employers in the area include Denver Federal Center, St. Anthony Hospital, The Integer Group, and Colorado Christian University.
Lakewood Local Highlights
- Red Rock Amphitheater offers residents access to beautiful hiking trails and hosts many concerts throughout the year.
- The Belmar Shopping District offers a unique mix of retail, residential, cultural, and entertainment spaces.
- Bear Lake Park is where to go for access to multiple outdoor areas, including trailers, picnics, and target shooting at the archery range.
- Everitt Farms has some of the best landscapes in the area with more than 25 acres of sustainable farming and hosts farmers' markets.
- Lakewood Heritage Center is the place to go for those interested in learning the history of Lakewood, with many historical buildings and more than 30,000 historical items.
- Colorado Mills is a premium shopping spot in Lakewood, offering residents more than 1,100,000 square feet of retail space, selling clothes, shoes, home furnishing, and more.
- Caution Brewing Company offers various beers made with unique ingredients, including flowers, and is the place to go for a relaxing afternoon sipping on some beer.
Lakewood School Information
The Lakewood School district operates the public schools serving the community, including Bear Creek High School, Dennison Elementary School, and Carmody Middle School. Private schools serving the community include Denver Christian School, Montessori of Lakewood, and Bethlehem Lutheran School. The municipality is also home to Colorado School of Trades and Colorado Christian School.
Lakewood offers those looking to buy a home close to many outdoor amenities and easy access to neighboring cities.
Lakewood, CO Real Estate Agents
Preparing to buy or sell a home in Lakewood? Allow our Lakewood real estate experts to help you through the process of buying your new Lakewood property or selling your current residence. As local real estate agents, we have up-to-date information on the distinct dynamics of Lakewood, Colorado, real estate.
To learn more about representation for buyers and sellers, contact BoulderHomeSource. Ready to sell your home in Lakewood? Obtain a property value estimate in just moments using our market analysis page!
Search Homes For Sale in Lakewood
Back to All Featured Communities