Littleton Homes & Real Estate
Welcome to your local Littleton, CO homes for sale & real estate resource. Littleton is a municipality in Colorado near Boulder that offers those looking to buy a home many opportunities to find their dream home in the mountains. For additional information, including sales history and prices, property disclosures, and more for Littleton properties for sale, or to schedule a home tour of any property listed below, contact your LOCAL real estate experts today! Read more about Littleton real estate.
Homes For Sale in Littleton CO
Littleton Real Estate Search
This page is updated with Littleton home listings several times per day directly from the Littleton, Colorado MLS.
Each Littleton MLS listing includes: the property price, days on the market, square footage, year built, lot size, number of bedrooms and bathrooms, assigned schools, construction type, and other important details as entered by the listing agent in the MLS.
Review local Littleton property tax information and the current listing status (active, under contract, or pending). As available, numerous property features such as greenbelt locations, views, swimming pools, and Littleton community amenities, including parks and golf courses, will be listed.
Littleton Real Estate Market
The real estate market for Littleton, Colorado, has a variety of single-family homes, duplexes, townhomes, and condominiums across a variety of neighborhoods and subdivisions. Most homes have two bedrooms and two bathrooms under 1,000 square feet to 2,100 square feet of living space. Average home prices range between $350,000 and $650,000.
Littleton Community Amenities
Littleton, Colorado, is home to many cultural and arts venues for residents to enjoy. Popular arts and music venues include The Depot Art Gallery, Littleton Fine Arts Guild, and Littleton Museum. The community also hosts many annual events, including the Candlelight Walk and the Twilight Criterium. The community is home to many recreational areas and more than 1,400 acres of parks and open spaces. In addition, the town has more than 200 miles of trails perfect for hiking, biking, and outdoor exploring. On top of everything Littleton offers, it's also within a one-hour drive from Denver and Boulder.
Littleton Local Highlights
- Main Street Downtown Littleton offers residents the opportunity to catch a glimpse of the community's past with a nineteenth-century farm, museums, and galleries.
- Hudson Gardens is a botanical garden situated along the South Platte River and open all year round for residents to explore and admire the beautiful gardens.
- Depot Art Gallery is a historic landmark operated by the Littleton Fine Arts Guild, featuring gallery shows, programs, and classes.
- South Platte Park and Carson Nature Center is an 880-acre open space park nestled along the South Platte River, offering outdoor activities, such as kayaking, fishing, and cycling.
- Roxborough State Park is a 4,000-acre national landmark with majestic views of red-rock formations and fascinating wildlife.
- Littleton Golf and Tennis Center offers 18 holes near the Mary Carter Greenway Trail and is home to the Littleton Tennis Bubble with six indoor tennis courts.
Littleton School Information
Littleton Public Schools operates the public schools in Littleton, including Runyon Elementary School and Chatfield High School. Private Schools include Littleton Academy and Havern School. In addition, the Colorado Center for the Blind is located in Littleton.
Littleton offers those looking to buy a home access to many local amenities and beautiful homes nestled among a breathtaking natural landscape.
Littleton, CO Real Estate Agents
Interested in buying a home in Littleton? Allow our Littleton, Colorado real estate experts to help you navigate the purchase of or expertly negotiate the sale of your Littleton residence. As local real estate agents, we're well-versed in the Littleton real estate market's unique dynamics.
Search Homes For Sale in Littleton
Back to All Featured Communities