Louisville Homes & Real Estate
Search today's newest Louisville homes for sale and real estate listings below. Louisville is regarded by many as a high-tech community with a down-home atmosphere. Walking along nostalgic Main Street, there's no indication that many of the nation's top high-tech businesses call Louisville, Colorado home. For additional information on properties available in Louisville or to schedule a private showing, contact your Colorado real estate specialists today. Read more about Louisville real estate.
Homes For Sale in Louisville, CO
Louisville Real Estate Market
Louisville Colorado real estate offers residents homes with the perfect blend of form and function, with many new houses for sale in Louisville amid exquisite Colorado scenery. Located just eight and a half miles east of Boulder, Louisville is a lovely little town that is home to 19,000 residents living here. Louisville properties on the market offer a beautiful backdrop for active Colorado living, with the scenery of the Front Range only ten miles to the west. This quaint town offers an exceptional place to live, not only for the sheer beauty of the place, but also for its many conveniences and its healthy and growing economy. Homes for sale in Louisville make an exceptional investment at any time.
Louisville Community Highlights
- About 30 minutes from both the Denver International Airport and downtown Denver.
- Houses 6 public schools, 6 private schools, 1 public library and several high-technology companies.
- The city's community park system consists of 306 acres of parks, 38 miles of trails and 1,758 acres of open space.
- Money Magazine has named Louisville one of it's Top 100 Places to Live in the US for 6 years.
- Historic downtown is home to 5 blocks of over 100 businesses as well as a thriving art scene, boasting galleries, studios and live music every night of the week.
Louisville Information Resources
Louisville Real Estate Agents
Planning to buy or sell a home in Louisville? Let our local real estate team guide you through the sale of your current home or purchase your next Louisville property. As Colorado real estate experts, we're well-versed in the unique market dynamics of Louisville real estate. We're ready to work with you today!
Contact RE/MAX Alliance of Boulder to learn more about representation for buyers and sellers. Preparing to sell your Louisville home? View our comparative market analysis page to receive a free Louisville property value analysis within moments.