What is MoveAbility?
There's no hiding from the fact that its easier to purchase your next home when your current home is already sold. But, where do you go? For how long? What if you can't find the right home for you for a few months? With MoveAbility, EasyKnock will purchase your home and lease it back to you as renters until you've found your next home and are ready to move.
Why is MoveAbility a Good Option?
Get money now and move later.
Whether you need the money for a down-payment or to eliminate debt, this program allows you to use the money however you like so that you do not have to pull from your savings account.
Make the moving process much more seamless
When your home is purchased, it gets paid off. This helps you make an immediate offer on a new house without any contingencies in your offer.
Get the best, if not, a competitive offer on your home
There's no reason to rush. Whenever you are ready, this program will allow you to work with us to sell your home to the market and get the highest offer possible.
How Does MoveAbility Work?
Our team at Boulder Home Source will help you coordinate this entire process. Here's what it looks like:
- Step 1 - Submit the form at the bottom of this page.
- Step 2 - Phone call with our team and an Easy Knock specialist
- Step 3 - Get an estimate of your home that goes over your cash proceeds, your monthly rent, and any other transaction details.
- Step 4 - Submit an application and review
- Step 5 - Sign a purchase agreement
- Step 6 - Due diligence review where we help to coordinate an appraisal, an inspection of the property, and a landlord background check.
- Step 7 - Sign closing doc & lease
- Step 8 - Receive your money from the title company completes the verification process, funds are transferred to your bank account.
- Step 9 - Once the money has been wired and the transaction is complete, your lease begins and you will rent your home.
- Step 10 - We'll help you sell your home. Once it's sold, the lease is terminated and you will receive all the proceeds.